Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£60k – £65k per annum plus benefits
Are you ready to drive your career forward? Would you like to move to a leading, award winning Central London consultancy with have an enviable reputation?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having successfully been completed.
They have a unique opening for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- Responsible for civil engineering infrastructure design on projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors,
- Attendance at project meetings, contribution to internal management of projects and associated resourcing appropriate to experience and capability,
- Production of detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes, liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the co-ordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (IStructE or ICE),
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil engineering,
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes, in particular MicroDrainage and Civils 3D,
- A sound knowledge of civil engineering design in drainage and highways. Experience in other areas, such as traffic assessment and geotechnics, would also be beneficial,
- An understanding of CDM Regulations and designer’s responsibilities,
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage small teams.
- Experience & ability to rise to challenging situations and responsibilities applicable to the role.
On offer for the successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- A highly competitive salary,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- 25 days holiday entitlement with the option to buy and sell days leave,
- Health insurance including dental insurance and health cash back,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life assurance.
Our client also offers the opportunity for agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer