£36k – £42k per annum plus benefits
Our client, a highly successful and award-winning specialist design consultancy in Central London have a fantastic opportunity for a Facade Engineer to join their UK Façade team on a full time, permanent basis where you will be involved in the delivery of both UK and international projects.
Projects are predominantly in the following sectors: Residential, Commercial and hotels and have a strong background in high rise and large project development.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in façade or structural engineering,
- A good understanding of structural engineering,
- Experience in general building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivated and capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
On offer for the successful Façade Engineer:
- A highly competitive salary,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- 25 days holiday entitlement with the option to buy and sell days leave,
- Health insurance including dental insurance and health cash back,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life assurance.
Our client also offers the opportunity for agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.
Categorised as: Facade engineering