Are you a highly motivated Senior level Façade Engineer with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful and award winning specialist design consultancy in Central London have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Design Director to lead their UK Façade department in the delivery of both UK and international projects. The successful Design Director will provide design and technical leadership to our clients teams in London as well building a strong industry presence to build and develop key client relationships. The role will involve full end to end business development process including strategic planning, networking, lead generation, opportunity qualification, successful bid management and early stage account management. Successful applicants will have a broad understanding of façade design, excellent holistic problem-solving skills, and a thorough understanding of the Construction industry.
- Marketing and client care as set out in agreed business marketing plans,
- Development of long-term working relationships and collaborative agreements with key clients,
- Identifying key decision makers in each target client organisation and develop key relationships leading to the growth of a pipeline of new opportunities,
- Responsible for winning work through maximising additional/repeat/follow-on work from clients,
- Helping to drive innovation in service offerings,
- Technical Leadership and client care on key active projects,
- Assist the Technical Directors where appropriate on technical project review.
- An Meng/MSc degree in façade engineering or equivalent (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Structural Engineering, etc),
- Applicants must have relevant experience of the management and delivery of design for major building projects,
- Experienced in the delivery of complete lifecycle projects through to completion,
- A solid understanding of the London and International Market is preferable,
- A good grounding as a general practitioner is also essential, with a thorough understanding of the interaction required between other disciplines associated with building design,
- The ability to integrate well into wider project teams is essential working closely with architects and other construction professionals to develop designs from early concept stage through to final construction issue information,
- As an individual of high calibre, candidates shall have had exposure to clients, designers, contractors and builders.
Through the effectiveness of their technical design and management, the candidate should be able to demonstrate how these relationships have led to the delivery of excellence and the development of client relationships.
On offer for the successful Design Director:
- A highly competitive salary,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- 25 days holiday entitlement with the option to buy and sell days leave,
- Health insurance including dental insurance and health cash back,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life assurance.
Our client also offers the opportunity for agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.
Categorised as: Facade engineering