Associate Director (Facades)
£90k £100k plus per annum benefits
Are you a highly motivated Senior level Façade Engineer with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful and award winning specialist design consultancy in Central London have a fantastic opportunity for a Director to lead their UK Façade department in the delivery of both UK and international projects. They primarily work in the following sectors: Residential, Commercial and hotels and have a strong background in high rise and large project development.
- Working closely with clients and architects to ensure an exemplary level of quality and design,
- Nurturing and maintaining existing client relationships,
- Contributing to board meetings,
- Planning, targeting, structuring and implementing business plans,
- Developing the technical expertise through knowledge management,
- Working with the multidisciplinary team to ensure coordinated outputs,
- Taking the lead on training members of the team, ensuring their professional development,
- Leading and managing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget, and that clients are satisfied.
- An Meng/MSc degree in façade engineering or equivalent,
- A successful track record of developing façade solutions on major projects,
- Experience of working with International architects and clients,
- A passion for innovative design and sustainability,
- Motivated and self-driven with an entrepreneurial outlook,
- Committed to technical excellence,
- A good relationship builder,
- Able to demonstrate excellent Presentation skills.
On offer for the successful Director:
- A highly competitive salary,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- 25 days holiday entitlement with the option to buy and sell days leave,
- Health insurance including dental insurance and health cash back,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life assurance.
Our client also offers the opportunity for agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.
Categorised as: Facade engineering