£65,000-£70,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is currently looking for a talented Design Manager to provide support in the delivery of Architectural and Engineering design services in their Birmingham office.
You will be reporting to the Senior Management team with the opportunity to work on exciting high-profile projects.
- On pre-appointment contact reviews, negotiations, approvals and
- To establish and monitor project delivery programmes
- In planning and monitoring project delivery resources.
- In managing the collection and distribution of project information via structured project protocols and linked to the project programme and project deliverables.
- In managing the completion and distribution of project deliverables in accordance with the project programme.
- As required in identifying opportunities to claim additional fees and producing associated contractual notices. Preparing justification of the change in scope, and associated work scope, cost, and programme impact.
- In managing project decision and change logs as required.
- As required in the collation and submission of project timesheet data and/or Applications for Payment.
- As required in establishing and managing sub-consultant contracts and payments.
- Using own initiative and maintaining high standards and accuracy to support Project Teams in project commercial management.
They will have strong written and verbal communication skills and a background in design management within construction, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
The successful candidate will need to be agile and able to prioritise tasks to suit the business needs. Good literacy in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant software is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.