£65,000-£70,000 Plus Benefits
South Yorkshire, Hybrid working
Are you a Senior Revit Technician wanting to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a Civil and Structural Engineers Consultancy specialising in the Building Structures field and are currently looking for a Technical Director to join their office based in South Yorkshire. You will be joining a close-knit fast-growing team with the flexibility for you to shape your own career
- Familiar with the ISO19650 BIM standards
- Experience in Civil and Structural engineering
- Experience with Civils 3D
- Focused, energetic, outgoing, and friendly team player
You will be the Technical Director/BIM Coordinator in a small team:
- With responsibilities across multiple projects for the management of our ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Undertaking detailing at a minimum BIM level 2 standard, coordinating Revit models and information from subcontractors, as well as managing technicians and checking drawings to ISO 19650.
- Managing our team of technicians.
- Improving the workflows, templates, and working methods for all technicians relating to Revit and Civils 3d.
- Working on various projects across major civil engineering sectors including Network rail and the Environment Agency and numerous private clients.
- Producing general arrangement drawings and details for bridges, stations, buildings, flood alleviation, culverts and other national infrastructure.
- Client-facing, attending design team meetings and site visits.
- Developing and managing BIM systems to ISO19650, along with other members of the senior management team.
- Meeting project deadlines and budgets
- Delivering projects to ISO 9001 and 19650 requirements
- Upholding strict quality standards of work
- Communicating effectively with clients, supply chains, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Free private medical insurance for all staff members
- Free monthly sports massages for staff wellbeing.
- Modern, well-equipped office environment with free, secure, on-site parking, on-site bistro and shower facilities.
- The support of a fantastic, close-knit team who will support and challenge you.
- Networking and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression. As a rapidly expanding team, the possibility of team leader positions
- Ongoing training towards professional membership
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Technician