Graduate Structural Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 Plus benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop and progress as an engineer?
Our client offers a variety of different projects that allow you to think creatively and introduces you to the elements of true Engineering. Being within a smaller consultancy offers you an abundance of exposure from client facing conversations to hands on design. That said, they cover the whole of the UK and maintain a very good reputation through their professionalism and expert completion of projects.
This team believes that a happy working environment mixed with passion for structural engineering is the perfect formula for success. As the office is in Chessington, this also allows a great work life balance due to being so close to the big city.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- 2 years of previous experience working within a consultancy,
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -