OPS Structures are looking to appoint an ambitious and talented Senior Structural Design Engineer to work on high-profile/challenging projects and develop our team in Farringdon.
Candidates are expected to contribute to the development and execution of projects, both in the UK and internationally, as well as supporting the growth of the business.
Ideally, candidates will have worked with high profile international architects and have an interest in architecture and design.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in structural or civil engineering.
- A chartered civil/structural engineer with the MICE or MIStructE.
- Standard contract hours are 37.5 per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm
- BUPA Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Bike for Work scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Further full-time Structural Engineer and CAD Technician opportunities also available at various levels.
For a job description and to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Jayne.firstname.lastname@example.org