Our client, a leading structural engineering consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Senior Structural engineer to join their busy structures team on a full time permanent basis.
The practice focuses on strong design innovation for both permanent and temporary works projects and the successful candidate should have experience in both at equal level. The ideal candidate will also have ambitions to work towards an associate position.
Projects - Masonry design for facades and internal blockwork, secondary steelwork, fit out projects involving alterations for feature stairs and design of feature stairs, refurbishment and new build projects involving basement excavations, facade retention, party wall restraint etc
Requirements and previous experience:
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered or near Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham.