Associate Civil Engineer
£55k - £65k per annum plus benefits
We are working with one of the largest and most established multi-disciplinary consultancies in the UK who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their creative team based in Leeds, on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have experience in developing business workload and leading a team, then this could be the role for you. Our client works on many different projects that vary from small domestic to large multi-million pound buildings.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Great experience communicating with clients,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Represent the company at design team meetings,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Understand financial control when acting as project manager,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.