Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-disciplinary consultancy who have a requirement for an ambitious, dynamic individual to help lead their Birmingham based buildings structures team and work on a pipeline of projects both across the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will take a senior role within a team of expert engineers and technicians, and work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects. You will have the opportunity to develop new and nurture existing client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business and will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- Producing accurate drawings, calculations & specifications,
- Client liaison from tender to final reporting stage,
- Report writing,
- Attending client meetings, to ensure delivery of work and growth of customer relationships,
- Providing engineering expertise on tender opportunities & live projects across the business.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer
- A minimum of 8 years' experience,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Robot, Tekla or Tedds,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Principal / Associate Structural engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.