Our client is in the enviable position of having a healthy orderbook and, as a result, they are looking to recruit an experienced Structural Technician within their Watford office. The successful candidate will be dynamic, positive and passionate about what they do.
You will join a leading national engineering consultancy, whose project workload covers a variety of sectors including commercial, retail and residential.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- 1-2 years experience would be desirable
- Experience in all materials: Steel, concrete, Masonry, Timber,
- Quick & methodical but with a strong attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A can-do attitude,
- Able to work under pressure when up against deadlines.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation within the industry.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.