Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Proactively and ethically motivating and leading project teams to deliver superior outcomes,
- Collecting, preparing and compiling of fee projections,
- Allocating of resources to project teams under your direction,
- Developing Seniors and Design Engineer to accept greater responsibility and higher degree of accountability,
- Undertaking career planning and arranging for effective mentoring to be provided.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant engineering experience,
- A minimum of 5 years' Project management experience,
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership to project teams,
- Proven delegation and negotiating skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.