Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently owned company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in the delivery of residential and mixed use schemes throughout the east of England. They have asked us to help them find a Technical Co-ordinator to join them at their offices in Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting to the Planning Director the successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate all technical matters from site appraisal and feasibility to the point of disposal or build.
- to add value by providing technical input at feasibility, planning, sale and build/sales stages,
- Undertake appraisals on sites being considered for promotion/acquisition to inform DT of all constraints and opportunities to development,
- Compile a full suite of surveys including budget quotes and the costs of any diversions or off-site reinforcement required,
- Managing and co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams of consultants and contractors on projects as required.
- Attend project and design meetings as required.
- A minimum of HNC qualification (Degree preferred) in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate technical experience,
- Experience of working for consultants, house builders, developers or contractors,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD
- A good working knowledge of technical matters related to all aspects of mixed-use development and the development process,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
Ultimately they are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to provide technical input to projects ensuring the most efficient, value engineered and technical solutions are delivered.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.