Are you a talented and ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for a new challenge at Associate level in 2022? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Central London on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects. Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be desirable for this role.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
- Extensive experience of managing the whole design processes,
- Extensive experience of leading an effective, professional structures team,
- Extensive experience of risk management and identifying optimum solutions,
- Sound experience of liaising professionally with external clients, agencies and other design consultants,
- Experience of managing project teams and offering and promoting a positive and effective service.
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £75,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays and birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this exciting Associate Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.