We are working with a newly established and thriving engineering consultancy specialising in civil, structural and highways design. Their growing workload means they are now looking to appoint a Senior Civils Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work predominantly on industrial projects although in addition to this there will also be the opportunity to work on some residential and commercial projects.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
- Between 5-10 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience in drainage design and FRA is essential,
- Experience in 3D earthworks modelling and an understanding of S278 design,
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- Proven experience of technical leadership and managing small teams,
- Experience of establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package a particular advantage of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.