We are working with a newly established and thriving engineering consultancy specialising in civil, structural and highways design. Their growing workload means they are now looking to appoint a Civils Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at the detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Civils Technician,
- A sound knowledge of drainage as well as highways design
- An understanding of Civils 3D and microdrainage,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
The successful Civils Technician will be designing and delivering large and technically challenging infrastructure projects and will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.