Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice in Essex is seeking a Civil Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This company works on projects of all scales and the more complex and challenging they are the better. They are seeking an experienced Civil Structural Engineer who is capable of working under minimum supervision and is keen to become involved in all aspects of buildings structures project delivery, from concept to completion.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Civil Engineer who is keen on career progression as it is envisaged that the successful candidate will be trained up to take on the role of lead engineer in a few years' time.
Projects include residential, education, healthcare, arts and leisure, commercial and infrastructure.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' design consultancy experience,
- Familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Proficient in the use of civils 3D,
- Good knowledge of design standards and project management,
- Building Infrastructure works experience,
- Site development/residential schemes.This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
This role also offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to have a flexible / working from home arrangement.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.