Conrad Consulting is pleased to be supporting a Structural Engineering in Edinburgh as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their team.
This position is without doubt the best paying position currently on the Scottish job market compared to similar roles in the building structures market which offers rapid progression within the firm and a very lucrative future within this thriving business.
Our client provides Structural Engineering and Project Management services to the industrial buildings market throughout the UK and their client list includes many blue-chip organisations that have used their services for decades.
Their market sector is incredibly buoyant at present, and they are keen to appoint a Senior Engineer to lead a small team and quickly work towards a Director position in the firm.
- You should be Chartered
- Comfortable working autonomously but also as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Have a good commercial awareness
- Be passionate about delivering a premium service for clients without compromise
- Eager to learn more about operational and commercial management as you progress to a Director role
- You should have the ability to liaise with clients, including attending social events with the team
The starting salary for this position will be between £50,000 and £60,000 and will be accompanied by a 15% annual bonus, 5% pension and a 4.5-day week.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact details or for more information prior to applying please call Conrad Consulting's Edinburgh office and ask to speak to Nick Grayston.
All applications are handled in strict confidence and even on receipt of your CV, your details will not be shared with our client until we have contacted you to disclose our client and ensure you are happy to process with your application.