Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having been successfully completed.
They have an opening in their Manchester office for a Structural Design Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
Candidates will have between 1-3 years' structural engineering experience and in particular, projects such as commercial, industrial and education. You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- A degree in civil/ structural engineering,
- 1 - 3 years' UK experience,
- Experience of working with Eurocodes and British Standards,
- Experience of structural design in concrete and steel structures as well as experience in other structural materials,
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes,
- Ability to work well within a team environment,
- Good analytical skills.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will have a flexible approach to their work, high level of competency and ability to rise to a challenge.
For further information regarding this unique role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120