We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their London office for a Project Engineer to join their structures team on a full time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on making a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Project Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have between 2 - 4 years' of experience and will initially work on several large residential and student accommodation buildings and other commercial projects.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Between 2-4 years' post-graduation industry experience within buildings structures design,
- Experience in the use of Masterseries and SCIA would be ideal but is not essential,
- Working towards chartership or planning to,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects. An added benefit of this opportunity is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.