Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and award-winning company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next level by joining one of the UK's most established and successful property developers. They have asked us to find them an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Coordinator to join the thriving design team in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing Infrastructure engineering support on residential housing developments and experience in this area is therefore essential.
Projects: Residential Development.
- Co-ordination of external including civil and structural engineering consultants,
- Co-ordination of design package for accuracy, compliance and completeness,
- Ensure regulations and legislation requirements are met,
- Co-ordination of third parties in relation to the overall development design, including local authorities, building control, NHBC, utilities and service providers,
- Liaison with site managers to resolve on-site issues,
- Co-ordination of technical package for inclusion within infrastructure agreements,
- Production of drawings and conveyance plans as required.
- Experience of working on residential projects, within either the residential new build sector or within a civil engineering consultancy,
- Knowledge of relevant national standards including Building Regs, DMRB, Manual for Streets, Sewers for Adoption, Flood and Water Management Act, along with local standards such as Highways and LLFA requirements,
- Ability to use AutoCAD would be beneficial,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Technical Coordinator to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity & our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.