Our client provides a full range of multi-disciplinary technical consultancy services specialising in civil, structural and infrastructure engineering. They pride themselves on a client focused approach which creates quality and value from technical advice, design skills and creative solutions and they currently have an opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the team in their Chelmsford office on a full time permanent basis.
The teams have a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
Projects: the design of building structures and infrastructure works including residential property, office buildings, shopping centres, retail parks, industrial buildings, education facilities, roads, bridges and drainage.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil, Environmental Engineering or another relevant field,
- Between 3-5 years' experience,
- UK experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS, managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals. An added benefit of this opportunity is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.