We are an award-winning structural engineering studio actively recruiting for a Structural Technician / 3D Modeller with at least 2 years’ experience to join our London team. We offer opportunities for career development and to work on a range of interesting projects of various scales, using both traditional and innovative construction techniques.
Design-led projects form the focus of our work, including advanced timber engineering, heritage or historic buildings, and the design of temporary, demountable structures. These sit alongside our portfolio of more traditional projects using reinforced concrete and steel frames. Our studio has a strong CPD culture, and you will receive ongoing support with training and career advancement. Other benefits include flexible working arrangements, flexible holiday arrangements, good quality tea, coffee and fresh fruit, and a creative studio culture.
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, see below for the requirements for each role and how to submit an application. Remuneration for both roles is competitive and will be based on your experience.
- be skilled in BIM/3D geometry modelling – proficient in Revit with experience of Sketchup and Rhino
- have good experience on a range of project types
- proactively lead the development of drawing packages working to program
- contribute to the development of CAD protocols to BIM level 2
- assist in the ongoing development of CAD standards generally
- have an interest in innovative design processes
How to apply
Email your applications to Sanchia Dunn at email@example.com. Clearly state “Application: Senior Structural Engineer” or “Application: Structural Technician” in the subject line and include a one-page CV together with some examples of your project work (maximum 4 x A4 pages). We look forward to hearing from you.