We are an award-winning structural engineering studio actively recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our London team. We offer opportunities for career development and to work on a range of interesting projects of various scales, using both traditional and innovative construction techniques.
Design-led projects form the focus of our work, including advanced timber engineering, heritage or historic buildings, and the design of temporary, demountable structures. These sit alongside our portfolio of more traditional projects using reinforced concrete and steel frames. Our studio has a strong CPD culture, and you will receive ongoing support with training and career advancement. Other benefits include flexible working arrangements, flexible holiday arrangements, good quality tea, coffee and fresh fruit, and a creative studio culture.
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, see below for the requirements for each role and how to submit an application. Remuneration for both roles is competitive and will be based on your experience.
- have strong empathy with our company ethos
- have proven experience in a client facing role, running your own jobs with a small team
- understand of structural behaviour using hand calculations, models and computer modelling
- carry out hand sketching, building physical models and 3D computer modelling
- liaise internally with colleagues and externally with architects, contractors and clients
- manage the delivery of key design packages, input of team members and other project resources
How to apply
Email your applications to Sanchia Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly state “Application: Senior Structural Engineer” or “Application: Structural Technician” in the subject line and include a one-page CV together with some examples of your project work (maximum 4 x A4 pages). We look forward to hearing from you.