We are seeking a skilled RC Detailer on behalf of our client, a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. The ideal candidate will join their growing team near Hemel Hempstead on a full time permanent basis and will work on a range of exciting projects.
The successful RC Detailer will have a good working knowledge of reinforced concrete frame and traditional load-bearing masonry design.
- Undertake CAD drawings and detailing,
- Produce general arrangements, reinforced concrete details and schedules for pricing,
- Ensuring work output conforms to specifications and Standard/Code requirements,
- Assist with drawing queries from estimating & commercial staff on technical matters,
- Keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to the job,
- A technician level qualification in engineering (e.g. HND/HNC),
- Experience of using CAD RC would be preferred,
- Experience of working within design and drafting teams, reinforced concrete detailing,
- Understanding of Eurocodes and other relevant national design standards.
As an RC Detailer you will have performed in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years' previously and have the drive and ambition to ensure that projects are delivered on budget and in a timely manner.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working and although based in their Hemel Hempstead office the RC Detailer will be able to work from home for 2/3 days a week.
If you would be interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.