Our client is a long established, international, multi- disciplinary engineering firm who work with medium to large clients on innovative projects. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join them in their offices in Hemel Hempstead on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide engineering support on residential housing developments in relation to demolition, site clearance, road & sewer infrastructure works, external works, utilities and more.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience of residential development and infrastructure design,
- Highways and drainage designs to achieve technical agreements such as S38, S278, S104 and Building Control approval,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Ability to deal with clients with minimal supervision,
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- Ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports,
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team,
- Good commercial awareness.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential. You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.