We are working with a long established multi-disciplinary engineering firm who are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join the team in their Maidstone office on a full time permanent basis.
Their team pride themselves on offering a client-focused and quality led approach which combines excellent technical expertise with client facing skills and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on a diverse range of products covering a variety of industries including Oil and Gas (onshore terminals), Pharmaceutical (clean rooms included), Fine chemicals, Paper & Food and Beverage.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Comfortable with site and clients visits during feasibility and construction periods,
- Ability to work autonomously leading projects or as part of a team and with other disciplines,
- Willing to travel within the UK & must have own transport,
- Familiar with modelling in Robot, Revit, AutoCad 3D packages familiarisation (Not expected to do own drawings).
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs and the successful candidate could be based anywhere in the South East however they must be willing to travel to our clients offices in Maidstone when required.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.