Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and award-winning company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next level by joining one of the UK's most established and successful property developers. They have asked us to find them an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Civil Engineer to join the team in their Chelmsford office on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing Infrastructure engineering support on residential housing developments and experience in this area is therefore essential.
The successful candidate must be willing and prepared to work on a number of residential schemes and provide technical support to the business on a daily basis.
Projects: Residential Development.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (2:1 or above) or HNC,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Proven experience of working on residential housing development projects (gained working for either a developer or consultancy) would be ideal,
- The ability to work well within a team,
- The confidence to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity & our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.