We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have an opportunity available in their Surrey office for an Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on making a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their portfolio of infrastructure projects which ranges from student accommodation, residential developments, commercial premises and educational buildings.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in below ground drainage (including Section 104) and standard road design (including Section 38/278) and should also be experienced in preparing flood risk assessments and drainage assessments.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in highways and drainage works in UK,
- Experienced in using computer modelling packages such as WinDES & Microdrainage is essential,
- Knowledge and experience of the application of the CDM Regulations.
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.