Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad and we are helping them to find a Senior Structural Engineer to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for an ambitious engineer looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, High-Rise, Cultural and more.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Between 5 - 10 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Excellent client facing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.