Our client is an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the existing civil engineering team on a working from home contract basis.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- At least 7 years' post graduate 'hands on' design experience.
- Demonstrable technical ability and management experience in estate infrastructure, roads and drainage design and detail,
- Experience of obtaining technical approval of Section (S)38, S104 and S278 applications; flood risk assessments and drainage strategies,
- Good communication, report writing skills,
- Capability with MicroDrainage is essential,
If you would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.