We are working with a long established and hugely successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to help find them find an enthusiastic Senior Civils/Drainage Engineer to join their dynamic and skilled civils team on a full time permanent basis.
As a Senior Civils/Drainage Engineer you will enjoy an interesting and varied workload which includes a wide range of projects both in terms of value and design, across all disciplines e.g. residential, commercial, retail, educational, health.
- A Degree in Civil engineering,
- Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous,
- A minimum of 10 years experience in residential and commercial schemes,
- Extensive experience of Flood Risk Assessments, drainage strategies for planning, foul and surface water drainage, road and hardstanding design, S278 and other similar agreements,
- Able to represent and promote the business at all levels.
- Responsible for strategic technical throughput and production.
- Strong communication skills with clients and team members.
In return the successful Principal Infrastructure/Drainage Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and will work in contemporary offices in a friendly and pleasant environment.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.