A fantastic opportunity has become available with one of our key clients, an industry leading engineering consultancy, for a Civil Design Engineer to join their highly experienced civil engineering team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based in South East London and will work on a variety of projects. Candidates must have experience in residential and/or education backgrounds with aspirations to become chartered. This role would be to work across all phases of design from feasibility to detailed design, on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Between 2-4 years' experience,
- Experienced in adoptable highways and drainage designs, flood risk assessment, ground modelling and sustainable civil engineering strategies,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression. In addition to this a particular advantage of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs
If you would like to know more about this role and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.