Our client is a small and highly successful structural engineering consultancy based in West London whose workload is expanding due to continuing successful project delivery and an excellent reputation.
As a result of this success they are looking to recruit an Associate Director to head up and lead their growing infrastructure team. The ideal candidate be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on their career success with experience of being able to attract new business. The ability to bring in contacts would also be beneficial.
This company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
- A minimum of 10 years' industry experience,
- Previous experience of running a team.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company. The plan would be for you to run your own team as well as taking a lead role in projects.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.