Our client is an established Structural and Civil engineering consultancy working across both the public and private sectors. They have asked us to help them find a Senior Civil Engineer to strengthen the team in their offices in Northamptonshire on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. They must also show a commitment to providing the level of care and attention needed to meet the high standards required by our client in providing an excellent service.
Your role will involve working on a range of infrastructure schemes of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Civil Engineer,
- Chartered status or progress towards achieving this would be a distinct advantage,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.