Our client is a Structural Engineering firm with a passion for the design and delivery of high quality award winning buildings, structures and public spaces. We are helping them to find a Structural CAD/BIM Technician to join their team in Basildon on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience on working on buildings structures projects, preferably including experience within the retail, residential and commercial sectors.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in building structures design,
- A minimum of 3 years' Autocad experience,
- An good understanding of BIM,
- Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail,
- Positive, enthusiastic approach and good communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working within a team.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.