Are you an experienced Principal /Associate Structural Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy based in Cambridge with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have a unique opportunity for an Associate Structural Engineer to join the growing structures team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will head up this team and take it forward.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing structures projects with existing and new clients.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing structures projects,
- Proven experience of technical leadership and managing small teams,
- Experience of establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
They need a leader - someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information regarding this great opportunity, or a confidential chat, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 or send him an updated CV.