Are you a skilled CAD Technician who is currently seeking a new challenge? Would you thrive in a busy multi-disciplinary engineering practice?
As part of their continued growth, our client, is a CAD Technician with between 1 to 2 years' experience to join their expanding team in Ipswich on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will work alongside senior design engineers and will be happy to work in a small team.
- At least 1 year's experience as a CAD Technician within an engineering consultancy,
- A high level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word,
- Good time management, conscious of and able to work to set deadlines,
- Attention to Detail,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.