We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The Infrastructure Division in their Central London office cover all aspects of multidisciplinary design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and the Civil Engineer will support their increasing workload. Candidates are required to be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-disciplinary team in leading and managing packages of work to completion.
- The production of infrastructure design packages,
- Client contact for technical and design matters,
- Maintaining and developing client relationships,
- Technical management of junior project staff,
- Provide support in bid preparation and the work winning process,
- Providing support and integration to other design teams,
- Undertake design reviews and checking.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- Experience in the design and analysis of drainage, utilities, paved and unpaved surfaces, earthworks, access and accessibility and construction logistics.
- Experience with current UK design standards and working practices,
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written (for report writing purposes),
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Civils' 3D. Revit BIM 360 experience is also desirable,
- Ability to work and collaborate both independently and as part of a multi-discipline team,
- Ability to embrace new technologies including digital engineering, automation and parametric design.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.