Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a small and growing civil and structural engineering consultancy who have asked us to help them look for a passionate and dedicated Senior Civil Engineer to grow the emerging team in their London office on a full time permanent basis.
- Managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage,
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports and specifications,
- Ability to plan project resources and monitor job financial performances,
- Complying with Health and Safety and CDM Regulations;
- Mentoring and development of graduate and junior team members,
- Development of strong client relationships,
- Developing good relationships with professions across BDP and external design consultants.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- Demonstrable knowledge of varied infrastructure design skills,
- Excellent technical aptitude is essential,
- Diverse and in depth knowledge of sustainable drainage design which should be supplemented with use of various civil engineering software,
- A broad and in depth experience of drainage and pavement design associated with buildings and public realm projects,
- Experience of undertaking designs for section 278 and 104 agreements, flood management and reducing flood risk, flow path analysis, ground modelling & Masterplanning,
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards,
- Strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and used Civil 3D for ground modelling, road and drainage design.
You will also have You have proven experience in a similar leading design consultancy where you will have successfully led small teams to deliver multiple projects.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.