Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as an Associate Civil Engineer?
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity has been created by our client, an established multidisciplinary consultancy, for an Associate Civil Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the civils team:
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies,
- Pre-application planning advice, technical support for outline and detailed planning applications and the approval of reserved matters, discharging planning conditions,
- Production of pre-planning reports, including Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments
- Preparation of detailed design information for construction
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 7 years' post-qualification experience in Civil Engineering design,
- Expertise in infrastructure, highways and drainage design to deliver multi-disciplinary projects,
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage,
- Expert in the use of relevant industry-standard design software packages,
- Experience of dealing with clients and other members of a professional team,
- An ability to communicate effectively, writing clear and concise emails, letters and reports,
- A good commercial awareness and experience of managing day to day project finances and instructions,
- An ability to work well with others as part of a team and to demonstrate leadership.
Our client is offering the successful Associate Civil Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this Associate Civil Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.