Are you a talented Associate Structural Engineer looking for a step up and a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to grow and develop a team? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an international consultancy who offer a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. They currently have a vacancy for an Associate Structural Engineer to join the structural Engineering team in their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building related projects.
- Managing projects and clients and attending meetings,
- Motivating and growing the team,
- To be actively involved in recruiting staff as well as proactively developing the team to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Preferably be Chartered with ICE, IStructE or equivalent,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Client facing experience.
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.