£43,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Due to a high demand of work, our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy office in Brighton.
They pride themselves in being experts on residential and commercial projects across the UK and overseas providing a cost-effective, friendly service. The candidate must be confident in running their own projects and leading graduates and technicians, helping them to develop further and benefit from the candidate's experience.
- A degree in structural engineering,
- Ideally a near Chartered engineer (the client will assist with career progression),
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
- Exceptional communication skills,
Our client regularly undertakes multi-million-pound engineering projects for private and public-sector clients. These projects range from universities, schools and sports facilities, to retail parks and many more. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, then please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.