Our well renowned client in London are looking for a suitable candidate to Head their Civil Engineering Team in their office on a full-time permanent basis. Our client works on a variety of projects and is looking to develop their Civil Engineering business to wider fields ensuring that their collaborative approaches are still met.
This post is offering the successful candidate to lead their Civil Engineering sector whilst maintaining long established relationships and creating new ones. In view of this, they are looking to appoint a highly motivated individual who is confident in ensuring project success to drive their business further. The ideal candidate will have a technical problem-solving approach, ensuring all briefs are met.
- CEng/IEng and MICE or similar,
- Experience of successfully delivering highway and drainage projects,
- Understanding of CDM regulations,
- Minimum 10 years' experience leading a team and individual performance,
- Strong collaborative behaviours,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Project management experience desirable.
This is a really great opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to lead a division within a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will receive a benefits package.
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please get in contact with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting with an up-to-date CV