We are working with a highly respected consulting structural and civil engineering practice who pride themselves on the diverse and professional service their team are able to offer across a wide range of building structures projects.
They have asked us to help them find a confident and ambitious person to train as a Structural Technician to assist with the increasing workload within their Hemel Hempstead office.
You will learn to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will be supervised under the guidance of a Senior Technician to draw and detail a wide variety of projects as part of a structural team.
- Ideally educated to A level standard,
- A keen interest in buildings structures,
- Experience in AutoCAD is not essential as full training will be given,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role will allow the technician to learn to develop their drawing and detailing skills.
Apply now for a fantastic chance to join a well-established practice by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.