We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Facade Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious names in multi-disciplinary engineering services in a role that will offer the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
The structures team in their Central London office cover all aspects of design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and they require an experienced Façade Engineer who is both technically capable and good at client liaison and able to solve project challenges.
- Lead the technical delivery of façade engineering services on single- and multidisciplinary projects,
- Be client-facing with the ability to solve project challenges,
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to programme,
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties,
- Work independently in surveying, inspection and report-writing activities,
- Create written, drawn and graphical outputs to an exemplary standard,
- Participate in internal technical networks and promote façade engineering issues to the wider building design community,
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- Chartered engineer or qualified architect status is preferred,
- A member or associate member of the Society of Façade Engineering or be ready to apply for membership,
- A minimum of 3 years' aggregate experience in the design and detailing of facades, or projects in which façade delivery has been a major factor,
- A technically capable designer, with established skills and delivery capability
- The ability to enhance the overall delivery of a multidisciplinary team.
The successful Senior Facade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please do send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.