We are working with a long established and hugely successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to help find them find a dynamic Associate Director to head up their infrastructure operation on a full time permanent basis.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- Preparation and checking of civil engineering designs and drawings, specifications, reports and general correspondence,
- Liaise & communicate with external professionals and clients,
- Represent the company at meetings and in writing when required and attend site to undertake surveys and inspections,
- Control the programmed performance of projects,
- Brief and supervise team members,
- Brief and supervise Technicians on the production of drawings.
- Preparation of structural reports on buildings and other structures.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- Ability to lead and develop the existing infrastructure teams,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a friendly working environment.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham or call 07182 726126 for more details and a confidential chat.