Are you eager for an exciting new challenge that will give you the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
We are working with a firm of professionally dedicated, innovative and enthusiastic Civil and Structural Engineers who have an exciting opportunity for a Partner to join their offices in Central London on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivating and proactive and capable of driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role,
- Ability to develop fee proposals and contract reviews,
- Ability to ensure all client's scope of works are clearly understood by all involved in the project,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent business development skills.
The ideal partner should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets. In addition to this a crucial part of your role will be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a proven experience of having successfully led a team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision-making abilities - we would love to hear from you.