Associate Civil Engineer
£60k - £65k per annum plus benefits
We are working with one of the most established consultancies in the UK who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their creative team based in Liverpool, on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a position that allows complete remote working.
If you have experience in developing business workload and leading a team, then this could be the role for you. Our client works on many different projects that vary from small domestic to large multi-million pound buildings.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Great experience communicating with clients,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects, and other parties.
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.